Dallas/Fort Worth Divorce Attorneys
Abercrombie and Sanchez Law offers reputable and experienced legal help in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. If you are going through the big D in Dallas, you need a trusted, steadfast ally on your side. Abercrombie and Sanchez Law is that ally.
- Your Steadfast Allies. No one should find themselves alone when divorce is on the horizon. Abercrombie and Sanchez will advise you of your rights and provide assurance as we take on your legal matters together.
- Board certified in both Texas and Florida, Attorney Samuel Sanchez is a certified mediator in the State of Texas. His extensive experience in family law gives his unique perspectives in areas of divorce, child custody, juvenile law, and how each affects the family going through the legal system.
- Brian Abercrombie is Board Certified in Family Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. Out of over 100,000 lawyers in Texas, only about 7% are board certified.
- Small Firm Prices, Big Firm Experience. Abercrombie and Sanchez left their partners at Cordell and Cordell to build a law practice with more room for client relationships. They both believe that the more you know your client, the better advocate an attorney can be on their behalf. Family Law, put simply, hinges on family.
- Our clients come from referrals. Over 80% of our clients are referred by someone else we have assisted along the way. To quote Samuel Sanchez, “Family matters require dedication, sincerity, passion, and skill to assist clients in navigating through, what most likely will be, one of the most difficult times of their lives.” We strive to do just that every day.
Talk to us today to find out how we can help.
Choosing the Right Divorce Attorney
When it comes to family law, sometimes it is difficult to decide what is worth fighting for in a divorce, which parent should be awarded custody, or how to navigate this new life upon the horizon. Finding a divorce attorney is less about finding a bulldog and more about finding YOUR advocate. Regardless of how you and your spouse came to this decision, now is the time to start protecting your future. Hopefully, amicable terms can be set, but this is not always the case.
Finding a divorce attorney in Dallas/Fort Worth that will be your advocate, your steadfast ally, means that we will fight for your new life and the new life of your family. Most people are not fully aware of their legal rights, we make sure separation and custody pre-divorce is fair to both parties, not just the party that filed. While it may be difficult now, we guide you through envisioning and creating what your life after divorce will look like.
The Dallas/Fort Worth attorneys at Abercrombie and Sanchez Law will guide you through even the most complex divorce, utilizing their unique experiences and legal expertise for the best outcome.
Contact Us Today for a personal consultation.
Schedule a Consultation today.Let us help you get organized for this season of your life.
Fields marked with an * are required