Abercrombie & Sanchez Divorce Attorneys
If you are looking for a divorce attorney, you probably find yourself in one of the more difficult times of your life. Unpleasant to say the least, divorce can rock almost any solid foundation in your life.
While there are many good divorce lawyers in Houston, Abercrombie & Sanchez Law stands out for several reasons:
- Attorney Brian Abercrombie licensed in Texas and Board Certified in Family Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. Only about 7% of Texas Lawyers have this qualification.
- Attorney Samuel Sanchez is a certified mediator, giving him clear insight into the long-term effects a parent’s decision will have on their family, especially children. Mr. Sanchez is also Board Certified in both Texas and Florida, with extensive experience in areas of family law, conflict resolution, civil law, criminal law, juvenile law, and estate planning.
- Big Firm Experience. Small Firm Service. Abercrombie & Sanchez Law was formed when Brian Abercrombie and Sam Sanchez left their tenures at Cordell & Cordell to create a smaller firm that would allow them to focus more on attorney-client relationships and better serve their clients.
- Affordable and Transparent. Getting a divorce is never in your budget. We manage costs and advise you what is important to fight for.
- Abercrombie & Sanchez Law is built on client referrals. We know we are doing it right when the majority of our client base is through referrals. We hope you will refer us too when the time comes.
Schedule a Free Consultation Now
Choosing the Right Attorney
Some divorces can prove very complex, especially when child custody, alimony, and/or large assets are involved. The Woodlands and Houston attorneys at Abercrombie & Sanchez Law have the experience and expertise to advise relevant and apt solutions for your individual situation.
Our attorneys specialize in assisting families during the most difficult seasons of life. We have significant experience handling even the most complex divorces and other difficult matters. With over 30 years combined legal experience and expertise, our team has the unique experience necessary to handle your legal matter.
Schedule a Consultation today.Let us help you get organized for this season of your life.
Fields marked with an * are required