The attorneys at Abercrombie & Sanchez Law provide affordable general counsel to many small businesses with the focus on building long-term business relationships. We seek to fully understand your business and work to provide counsel to assist with your goals. This includes work on business investments, start-ups, and business disputes. We believe that involvement of competent counsel early in the process can avoid potential issues down the road.
We offer businesses legal counsel and contractual writing in many areas, including:
- Business Formations and Transactions
- Business Contracts
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Business Planning
- Business Dissolutions
- Business Bankruptcy
The attorneys at Abercrombie & Sanchez Law, with their combined years of legal experience, have dealt with many of the concerns of the small-to-medium-size business. Whether it be business litigation, business mergers or acquisitions or business formations, we have experience dealing with these matters.
We can provide business transactional services, general legal counsel, litigation and other business-related services throughout Texas and Florida. We have numerous small-to-medium-size business clients throughout the states that we serve. Whether you are a small family-owned business or a larger corporation, we can assist in your legal matter.
Our litigation experience in business matters is the foundation of our business transaction practice. We are skilled in business matters and can assist both before and during the litigation process and, in some instances, help avoid costly business disputes altogether.
General Business Counsel
We provide affordable general counsel to many small companies with the focus on building long-term business relationships. We seek to fully understand your business and work to provide counsel to assist with your goals. This includes work on business investments, start-ups, and business disputes. We believe that involvement of competent counsel early in the process can avoid potential issues down the road.
Business Related Legal Services
- Business Formations and Transactions: We can assist you in choosing the right structure for the goals of your business whether it be to maximize benefits in different areas including liability limits, operational matters and taxation. We can advise on regulatory and compliance matters, contracts, employee matters, insurance issues, and other business formation matters.
- Business Contracts: Contracts are the foundation or our law and are essential in business matter. A good contract guides both parties in knowing their rights and responsibilities in a business transaction or relationship. A thorough and well written contract can help to avoid the costs of litigation down the road. We can assist with your needs in this area.
- Mergers and Acquisitions: Having an experienced attorney can aid you and help prevent problems as your merge a business, sell a business or acquire a business.
- Business Planning: Ensuring the viability of your business is oftentimes crucial to your continued success. We can assist you in comprehensive planning that allows for continued operation and viability in the event of a serious matter such as death or divorce. This is oftentimes essential to preserving and protecting your company and its assets.
- Business Dissolution: We can assist if you have decided to wind up and cease operations of your business taking into account your personal and business obligations.
We have represented numerous small and medium sized businesses involved in disputes over a number of years. When possible, we work toward an amicable and cost-effective solution. If a reasonable settlement is not possible, we will fight to preserve your interests and protect you and your company.